Monday, August 8, 2011

Meal Plan Week

Hey Folks,

Part of my passion with cooking is making it easy for families to have tasty, healthy meals. So I am still experimenting with the best way to communicate this and I am doing a meal planning week through my blog. My hope is that if you are participating you will check in every couple of days to get the directions and give feedback on how it's going.
This Thursday (August 11, 2011) I will post the shopping list and the menu. The following week we will go through the recipes, strategizing making meals stretch into another meal and also how to prep more meals in one sitting to make it faster. It won't be a huge committment since I will have everything posted - you just need to be willing to participate for the whole week!

Invite your friends by hitting "share" :)
Feel free to become a "follow"er on this blog.

Cheers! Miriam

1 comment:

  1. Fun plan Miriam! We may have to triple batch your recipes for our crew, but it's always fun to have new ideas!

    ReplyDelete